“Feel the English spirit and Break all language barriers”
‘IELTS’ is a well-known term these days. Many people enroll in IELTS preparation sessions and face the IELTS exam. So, what exactly is this exam? What does it assess? What is the cost of the exam? How many different sorts of IELTS examinations are there? What is the IELTS exam’s reliability? When we hear the word ‘IELTS’, numerous questions arise in our minds. So, let us examine the answers to these problems through this blog. This blog is a comprehensive reference to the IELTS test, and by reading it carefully, you will discover every detail about the IELTS exam.
At Dream ‘n Destination, the Best IELTS Classes in Jalandhar will let you know everything you need for an IELTS exam and about its preparation.
What exactly is the IELTS exam?
IELTS, or the International English Language Testing System, is an English language competency test that assesses a candidate’s ability in four modules: listening, reading, writing, and reading. The IELTS exam is widely acknowledged across the world. It is recognized by institutions and organisations in Canada, the UK, the USA, Australia, and several other English-speaking nations.
It is a pen-and-paper test, with applicants having 2 hours and 45 minutes to complete it. Within 14 working days, students will get their IELTS scores. The validity of the IELTS score is for two years.
Why should you take the IELTS exam?
Here are some of the reasons why individuals should take the IELTS exam to demonstrate their English language ability.
- Internationally recognized: The IELTS exam is widely recognized by over 11000 universities and institutes worldwide.
- Available in numerous countries: The IELTS test is available in almost all countries, with several centres in each. As a result, you have the option of selecting a nearby centre.
- Practical at various phases of life: The IELTS exam is useful not just for gaining admission to institutions overseas, but also for gaining career prospects.
- Accurate results: The IELTS result is correct and is based on your skills in all four modules. As a result, your IELTS exam results show your skills in Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking.
IELTS Exam Types
IELTS examinations are divided into two categories: Academic and General Training. The following information refers to both kinds.
- IELTS Academic: This exam category is for those who desire to study abroad as undergraduate or postgraduate students. The majority of students take the IELTS Academic exam to achieve their goal of studying abroad. The IELTS exam consists of four modules that assess students’ abilities. The test is valid for two years.
- IELTS General Training: This exam category is for those who desire to study at a lower level or work overseas. There are four modules, similar to IELTS Academic, except the writing work is somewhat different.
Dream ‘n Destination provides both General and Academic training to the students. The Best IELTS Institute in Jalandhar provides free demo classes to students so that a student can enroll according to their learning interests from our institute and can overview all the things needed for better English language learning.
Eligibility of the IELTS exam
You must be 16 years old to be eligible for the IELTS exam. Similarly, there is no need to take the IELTS exam. To take the IELTS exam, a student must have a valid passport. A candidate will be unable to apply for the exam or enter the examination venue if they do not have access.
What is the cost of the IELTS exam?
The current IELTS exam registration fee is 15,500 INR. If you do not attend the exam or cancel it fewer than five weeks before the test date, there will be no refund. If you cancel the exam more than five weeks before the test date, you will receive a refund of 75% of the entire amount.
How to check the IELTS results?
The exam organisation will send you an SMS with your IELTS band scores. You can, however, verify the eTRF by signing in to your account with the candidate ID provided by the test conducting body in your email and the password you established when creating an account.
To conclude, the IELTS exam is becoming increasingly popular. As a result, the difficulty level and strictness are growing. So, to register for such an IELTS exam successfully, you have to be aware of the details. Dream ‘n Destination, the Best IELTS Coaching Institute in Jalandhar hopes this blog has provided you with all the information you need about the IELTS exam. For further detail, you can contact us or visit our site or our official website at https://dreamndestination.com/