Join Online and offline IELTS Classes
Students have desire to study in the top-most universities and colleges but in English speaking they would need to clear an English language proficiency test. Non-native speakers of English have to show that they can read, write, speak and understand English. So that students can follow lectures, study, take exams and interact comfortably with fellow students, teachers and the local population. For this purpose as well as for the purpose of immigration, a standardized English language proficiency test for non-native English speakers has been established as a pre-requisite for the selection process. IELTS is the world’s popular English language proficiency test and the world of opportunities awaits for those who clearly achieved the required scores.
- IELTS is the most impartial and trustworthy English proficiency test available for the purpose of study, work and immigration.
- Most of the academic institutions in English-speaking countries accept IELTS for students
- For work purpose , many professional organizations recognize IELTS as the standard test
- For Migration, IELTS is required or accepted for permanent residency by the governments of the United Kingdom, Australia, Zealand and Canada and other parts of the world.
- IELTS is developed by education and language experts with a vast experience in teaching English conducting exams and producing educational contents.
- It is an internationally relevant test because it accepts both British and American spellings.
- Good infrastructure
- Cooperative staff
- 2 Days Free Demo Classes
- Free One Hour Grammar Class For Students.
- One To One Cabin Speaking Of Every Student
- Mock Tests are Conducted 2 Times per Week
- Free Facility of Filling IELTS Test Form Online
- Early morning and late evening batches
- Availability of extra study material
- Pocket friendly fees
The test is meant for students who wish to study at universities and institutes for higher education in those countries, where English is the medium of giving instructions in the classroom. The Academic test is designed to assess the proficiency in English required in an academic and higher learning environment.
IELTS GENERAL TRAINING
The test is usually a visa requirement for those who are applying for Permanent Residency in English speaking countries. Individuals who are going to these countries for training programmes or employment are required to take this test which is IELTS General Training. This is intended to test the English skills that an immigrant or a worker would need for communication in the workplace and in their day to day life.
- The IELTS test does not pass or fail a student, instead, the IELTS scoring system used a band scale of 0-9 to assess the proficiency of the candidate
- There are different Band requirements for each country, Institute, organization and candidates will need to score accordingly
- Sometimes the band requirements differ for Visa and your choice profession/employer Institute/Organization
- The IELTS test results have a validity of two years and you don’t require to retake the test before that time period
IELTS TEST FORMAT
- The test is divided into two broad sections:
- ACADEMIC TRANING
- GENERAL TRAINING
Both versions of the test include the same Listening and speaking components and different Reading & writing components.
FACILITIES FOR IELTS:
- Updated Study Material (Given to students for Homework as well)
- True guidance provided to the students.
- For work purpose , many professional organizations recognize IELTS as the standard test.
- Cabin Interviews for speaking preparation
- Practical Result Oriented Trainers
- Small Batches
- Individual Attention
- Weekly Mock Test – 2 Times per week
- Positive and Conducive Environment
- Detailed Writing Practice
- Explanatory Reading Session
- Affordable Fee Structure
- Flexible Timings
- Air-conditioned classrooms